Amazing Tidbits About McLaren
Can’t stop thinking about McLaren day and night? You are not alone, as this is one of the most coveted brands of supercar lovers around the world. Known to produce the most expensive, fastest, and most prestigious models, it is only right to tout it as an aristocrat in the motoring world.
If you are planning to purchase a McLaren in Dubai, here are the interesting tidbits about this automaker.
- This British automaker was established in 1963 by Bruce McLaren, a New Zealander racing driver and Teddy Mayer, an American entrepreneur.
- McLaren is one of the legends in the world of racing being the second oldest F1 team after Ferrari. It had some of the world’s best racers such as Ayrton Senna, Hakinnen, Hunt, Prost, and Lauda.
- McLaren embarked in the development of street-legal vehicles in 1989. After 5 years, the first model was built under the name McLaren F1, which integrated a number of F1 technologies.
- Whether you purchase a McLaren new car or McLaren pre-owned car, you will experience a driving experience like no other given that it is touted as one of the finest designed cars of all time.
- Talking about impressive, McLaren f1 attained its first-ever victory in motorsports in 1995 when it won the 24 Hours of Le Mans on the first attempt. What’s more, three other McLaren F1s took the third, fourth, and fifth places, respectively.
- This automaker has a long and productive collaboration with HUGO BOSS, which started in 1981.
- McLaren will also take your adrenaline rush on the road to a whole new level with its impressive speed and power. The 675LT cranks out 675 horsepower at 7100 rpm and 700 Nm of torque. It also boasts a power to mass ratio of 49 horsepower per ton and can reach 100 km/h in as quick as 2.9 seconds.
These are just some of the great facts and trivia about your dream car. If you are determined to own a McLaren secondhand, check out our stock page today. You can also visit out McLaren showroom and avail our amazing McLaren deals and McLaren offers all year round.